View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Complete course notes for the 25575- Investment Banking course. Received 92/100 in the course and 46/50 in the final exam using the notes. The course covers all lectures and learning outcomes for each topics. Topics included are:
– The Business Model of a Modern Investment Bank
– Valuation 1: Comparative Companies Analysis
– Valuation 2: Comparable Transactions Analysis
– Valuation 3: Discounted Cash Flows
– M&A 1: Sell- Side Mergers & Acquisitions
– M&A 2: Buy- Side Mergers & Acquisitions
– Introduction to Leverage Buyouts
– Equity Offerings
You must log in to submit a review.