View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are complete and clear course summary notes for Alcohol and Drug Misuse Rehabilitation at University of Sydney. The course code is REHB3064.
I used these notes as my main study preparation and they have been formatted to facilitate easy navigation and quick learning of the essential concepts. The notes are extremely well structured and can be relied on for study in closed or open book exams. The notes are 20 pages of concise, exam focused material designed to anticipate the sorts of exam questions thereby ensuring that the student only focuses on knowing what is required to do well on the exam.
The major topics covered in these notes include:
• Basic Policy Approaches; Zero Tolerance & Harm Minimisation
• Drug Legalisation And Decriminalisation
• Methadone Maintenance, Needle Exchange (NEP) And Medically Supervised Injecting Centres (MSIC)
• Non HM Treatment Programs
• Other Non-HM Therapies: Transactional Analysis, CBT And NLP
• Short Answer Test
• The Social Basis Of Drug Use
• Drug Overuse Amongst Women And Adolescents
• Drug Use In Sports
• Mental Illness, Crime And Drug Overuse (Dual Diagnosis)
• Essay Due Friday Midnight
About the author: These notes are written by a Nexus Notes recommended author. This author completed their Master of Nursing at the University of Sydney following completion of a Bachelor of Health Sciences. This author has a history of High Distinctions and is a popular note taker on Nexus Notes. Nexus Notes highly recommends the content produced by this author.
You must log in to submit a review.