View a 10% preview of these notes below.
WHAT THESE NOTES PROVIDE:
– UPDATED theory notes for every lecture
– Histological images of all examinable specimens, accompanying theory
– Useful practical tips on how to differentiate cells and avoid common mistakes
WHY CHOOSE THESE NOTES?
– Recently updated (as of semester 1 2018)
– Concise, no unnecessary and non-examinable information
– Integrated Table of Contents for easy browsing
– Tailored for lecture skippers like me :)
You must log in to submit a review.