View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are complete and clear course summary notes for Mental Health Nursing Practice at University of Sydney. The course code is NURS5085.
I used these notes as my main study preparation and they have been formatted to facilitate easy navigation and quick learning of the essential concepts. The notes are extremely well structured and can be relied on for study in closed or open book exams. The notes are 106 pages of concise, exam focused material designed to anticipate the sorts of exam questions thereby ensuring that the student only focuses on knowing what is required to do well on the exam.
The major topics covered in these notes include:
• Introduction To Mental Health And Illness
• Mental Health Promotion And Illness Prevention
• Introduction To Anxiety Symptoms
• Introduction To Mood Symptoms
• Indigenous Mental Health
• Comprehensive Mental Health Assessment And Mental State Examination
• Child/Adolescent Development And Mental Health
• Introduction To Psychotic Symptoms
• Introduction To Comorbid Physical Conditions
• Introduction To Suicidality
• Introduction To Psychotherapeutic (Non-Pharmacological) Interventions
• Introduction To Substance Use Problems
• Consumer Experience Of Mental Illness
• Introduction To The NSW Mental Health Act
• Carer Perspectives On Mental Illness And Service Provision
• Borderline Personality Disorder
• Managing Challenging Behaviours
• Older Persons’ Mental Health
• Professional, Ethical And Legal Issues In Mental Health
• Clinical Record Log Book; Clinical Assessment; Exam Revision 2
About the author: These notes are written by a Nexus Notes recommended author. This author completed their Master of Nursing at the University of Sydney following completion of a Bachelor of Health Sciences. This author has a history of High Distinctions and is a popular note taker on Nexus Notes. Nexus Notes highly recommends the content produced by this author.
You must log in to submit a review.