View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are coherent, easy-to-read notes which cover all areas of cognitive psychology from this semester, with the first half focusing on “Attention and Perception” and the second half focusing on “Memory and Language”. I have split them up by lecture and titled each lecture to split up the notes in a more linear fashion. I have included many examples to help explain some theories and used these to study for my recent exam – they’re very detailed and very helpful!
The topics covered in the notes are:
1. Introduction To Cognitive Psychology
2. Visual Perception: From Photons to Phenomena
3. Focused Attention and Visual Search
4. Attention Disorders
5. Executive Functions
6. Introduction to Memory and Language
7. Memory and Language
8. Long Term Memory
9. Interactions Between Memory and Language
10. Tips of Learning and Sins of Memory
To make the notes I have also referred to and added information from Eysenck, M.W. & Keane, M.T. (2015) Cognitive psychology: A student’s handbook (7th edition). London: Psychology Press.
You must log in to submit a review.