View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are complete and clear course summary notes for Community Health Nursing at University of Sydney. The course code is NURS6022.
I used these notes as my main study preparation and they have been formatted to facilitate easy navigation and quick learning of the essential concepts. The notes are extremely well structured and can be relied on for study in closed or open book exams. The notes are 88 pages of concise, exam focused material designed to anticipate the sorts of exam questions thereby ensuring that the student only focuses on knowing what is required to do well on the exam.
The major topics covered in these notes include:
• Introduction To Primary Healthcare, Community Health And Community Health Nursing
• Introduction To Demography And Epidemiology In Nursing In Relation To Community Assessment [ONLINE: 2015]
• Infectious Disease Management In The Community (Part 1)
• Infection Disease Prevention
• Assessment And Case Management In The Community
• Case Management In The Community
• Communication Approaches With Indigenous Peoples
• Child And Family Health Nursing
• Specialist Palliative Care
• Health Promotion In Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Populations
• Home Dialysis
• Practice Nursing
About the author: These notes are written by a Nexus Notes recommended author. This author completed their Master of Nursing at the University of Sydney following completion of a Bachelor of Health Sciences. This author has a history of High Distinctions and is a popular note taker on Nexus Notes. Nexus Notes highly recommends the content produced by this author.
You must log in to submit a review.