View a 10% preview of these notes below.
This package of notes is divided into two parts.
The first element contains the Exam Skeleton, an ideal guide to be taken into an examination. The step by step colour coded process will allow you to easily formulate your answer and can be applied to any examination question. It is colour coded as follows: Purple (appropriate to be copied into your exam verbatim) – Orange (these are to be inserted as applicable, depending on the question).
The second element contains comprehensive notes, including all topics within the course; namely:
– Administrative Decision Making
– Statutory Appeals / Reviews on Questions of Law
– Introduction to Judicial Review
– Procedural Fairness
– Acting Beyond the Scope of a Power
– Improper Exercise of Power
– No-Invalidity Clauses & Privative Clauses
– Delegated / Subordinate Legislation
You must log in to submit a review.