View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Notes I took in to the Exam hall for Corporate Law (BLAW20001) in the University of Melbourne (Semester 1,2018), and got H1
– Easy to read
– Titled as per topic
1. Choice of form of business
3. Shares and Rights (includes Variation of Class Rights, Increasing Share Capital and Maintenance of Capital)
4. Internal Governance Rules (Including legal effect and Equitable Limitation/Gambotto)
5. Power (including appointment of Directors and Removal of Directors)
6. Board and Members’ meetings
9. Director’s Duties
10. Reporting and Disclosure
Additional information including general knowledge and dictionary that will be useful for the exam
You must log in to submit a review.