View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes were prepared for and used in my Criminal Law and Procedure exam while studying a Bachelor of Laws at the University of Adelaide in 2011.
Relevant topics included:
– nature of criminal law and criminal responsibility
– elements of offences and analysis
– dishonesty offences
– unlawful killing
– offences against the person
– sexual offences against the person
– preparatory crime and attempts
– complicity and extended criminal liability
– self defence
– defence of duress
– defence of necessity
– mental impairment
– police investigation
– police interrogation and arrest
– enforcing lawful investigation – discretion to exclude evidence
– trial preparation
You must log in to submit a review.