View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are complete and clear course summary notes for Developing Nursing Practice at University of Sydney. The course code is NURS5082.
I used these notes as my main study preparation and they have been formatted to facilitate easy navigation and quick learning of the essential concepts. The notes are extremely well structured and can be relied on for study in closed or open book exams. The notes are 119 pages of concise, exam focused material designed to anticipate the sorts of exam questions thereby ensuring that the student only focuses on knowing what is required to do well on the exam.
The major topics covered in these notes include:
• Introduction To The Uos
• Hospital Acquired Infections And Their Prevention
• Pre-Op Care (Documentation And Communication)
• The Medico-Legal Aspects Of Consent & Documentation (Hon Justice Patricia Staunton)
• Intra-Operative And Recovery (Denise Schilder)
• Post-Operative Care And Pain Management; Assignment Preparation
• Introduction To Medication Administration
• Wound Healing (Matthew Dutton)
• Surgical Issues Related To Different Cultural And Age Groups (Claudia Watson NE Westmead)
• Death And Dying; An Introduction: Care Of The Patient NFR (Dr Peta Mcvey)
• The Role Of The Nurse In A Coroner’s Case (Siobhan Lowthan)
• Patient Discharge & Revision Of Concepts 2
About the author: These notes are written by a Nexus Notes recommended author. This author completed their Master of Nursing at the University of Sydney following completion of a Bachelor of Health Sciences. This author has a history of High Distinctions and is a popular note taker on Nexus Notes. Nexus Notes highly recommends the content produced by this author.
You must log in to submit a review.