View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Full comprehensive notes, covering all lectures and tutorials, which will prepare you for the final exam!
– Easy to understand
– Set with examples
– Covers all topics
1. Descriptive Statistics
2. Percentiles, Variability and Correlation
3. Probability Calculations
4. Joint Probability Distributions
5. Conditional Expectations
6. Continuous Random Variables and the Normal Distribution
7. The t and Pareto distributions
8. Statistical Inferences
9. Sample distributions and Unbiased Estimation
10. Unbiasedness and Central Limit Theorem
11. Hypothesis Testing
12. Hypothesis testing for a mean
13. Hypothesis testing Errors
14. Confidence Intervals
15. Comparing two means
16. From Means to Linear Regression
17. Progressing with Regressing
18. Statistical Inference with Regression
You must log in to submit a review.