View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are complete and clear course summary notes for Health and Lifelong Disability at University of Sydney. The course code is HSBH3010.
I used these notes as my main study preparation and they have been formatted to facilitate easy navigation and quick learning of the essential concepts. The notes are extremely well structured and can be relied on for study in closed or open book exams. The notes are 39 pages of concise, exam focused material designed to anticipate the sorts of exam questions thereby ensuring that the student only focuses on knowing what is required to do well on the exam.
The major topics covered in these notes include:
• Basic Concepts And Ethics In Disability
• Lifecourse Paradigms And The UN Convention
• The ICF
• Disability In Family Context
• Intellectual Disability // Communication Of People With A Disability
• Disabilities Experiences Panel
• Developmental Disabilities // Intellectual Disabilities And Autistic Spectrum Disorders
• Visual Disability
• Mental Health And Psychosocial Disability
• Employment And Transitioning To Retirement
• Healthcare Interventions In Persons With Disabilities
• Exercise After Neurological Disability
• Professionals Forum 2
About the author: These notes are written by a Nexus Notes recommended author. This author completed their Master of Nursing at the University of Sydney following completion of a Bachelor of Health Sciences. This author has a history of High Distinctions and is a popular note taker on Nexus Notes. Nexus Notes highly recommends the content produced by this author.
You must log in to submit a review.