View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are complete and clear course summary notes for Health of Indigenous Populations at University of Sydney. The course code is NURS6033.
I used these notes as my main study preparation and they have been formatted to facilitate easy navigation and quick learning of the essential concepts. The notes are extremely well structured and can be relied on for study in closed or open book exams. The notes are 33 pages of concise, exam focused material designed to anticipate the sorts of exam questions thereby ensuring that the student only focuses on knowing what is required to do well on the exam.
The major topics covered in these notes include:
• Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Status Today
• Wingara Mura Bunga Barrabugu
• Public Health Policy & Primary Health Care Initiative
• Cultural Competence And Nursing
• World Perspectives On Cultural Competence
• Aboriginal Cultural Competence
• Connecting To Country
• Cultural Competence In Action
• Understanding The Nurse-Patient Relationship From Within A Human Rights Perspective
• Human Rights And Social Justice
About the author: These notes are written by a Nexus Notes recommended author. This author completed their Master of Nursing at the University of Sydney following completion of a Bachelor of Health Sciences. This author has a history of High Distinctions and is a popular note taker on Nexus Notes. Nexus Notes highly recommends the content produced by this author.
You must log in to submit a review.