View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are detailed GMS6630 Basic Medical Histology notes (equipped with many pictures and labels) that I used to study and prepare for examinations. Upon completion of this course I graduated with a Master of Medical Science and will be attending Yale School of Public Health in the fall.
Topics in this set include:
– organization of the nervous system
– anatomical components of the CNS and PNS
– cell structure and function found in the CNS and PNS
– overview of connective tissue
– types of connective tissue and cells found in each: mesenchyme,
loose, dense, and specialized
– glandular epithelia and types of glands
– cell junctions and their functions
You must log in to submit a review.