View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are detailed GMS6630 Basic Medical Histology notes (equipped with many pictures and labels) that I used to study and prepare for examinations. Upon completion of this course I graduated with a Master of Medical Science and will be attending Yale School of Public Health in the fall.
Topics in this set include:
– description of the vascular system
– layers of the wall of the heart and cellular/tissue component of each
– components of arterial, venous, and capillary vessels
– structure and function of cells of olfactory epithelium
– cells lining the larynx, trachea, bronchi, bronchioles, and alveoli
– causes and symptoms of certain respiratory disorders
– describing and identifying layers of the skin and the associated
You must log in to submit a review.