View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are complete and clear course summary notes for International Health at University of Sydney. The course code is HSBH3009.
I used these notes as my main study preparation and they have been formatted to facilitate easy navigation and quick learning of the essential concepts. The notes are extremely well structured and can be relied on for study in closed or open book exams. The notes are 55 pages of concise, exam focused material designed to anticipate the sorts of exam questions thereby ensuring that the student only focuses on knowing what is required to do well on the exam.
The major topics covered in these notes include:
• Introduction To Global Health
• Theories Of Changing Global Population, Health And Disease Pattern
• Global Patterns Of Health And Disease
• Global Burden Of Disease
• Health, Poverty And Inequality
• Impacts Of Globalisation And Trade
• Global Health Actors And Approaches
• Cultural Dimensions Of Health
• Foreign Aid And Development Assistance
• Population Mobility, Displacement, Humanitarian Crises And International Humanitarian Law
• Disability Inclusive Development // ICF In The Context Of Community Based Rehabilitation (Elias Mpofu)
• Climate Change And Health Impacts
• Food Security
About the author: These notes are written by a Nexus Notes recommended author. This author completed their Master of Nursing at the University of Sydney following completion of a Bachelor of Health Sciences. This author has a history of High Distinctions and is a popular note taker on Nexus Notes. Nexus Notes highly recommends the content produced by this author.
You must log in to submit a review.