View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes are made up of lecture notes, lecture slides, readings and discussions from class. They cover the following topics:
– Ownership of Minerals and Natural Resources
– Public Ownership Framework
– Royal Minerals
– Regulating Electricity in Australia
– Resource Titles
– Offshore Mining
– Climate Change and the Energy Sector
– Environmental Regulation
– Renewable Energy
– Onshore Conventional Gas
– Australian Gas Industry
– Royalties, Profit Sharing and Taxation
– Carbon Capture Storage Regulation
Notes have been highlighted and colour coded where relevant. Red text highlights particularly important information. Common law cases are set out in tables for easy reading.
I hope you enjoy!
You must log in to submit a review.