View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are complete and clear course summary notes for Professional Practice at University of Sydney. The course code is NURS6032.
I used these notes as my main study preparation and they have been formatted to facilitate easy navigation and quick learning of the essential concepts. The notes are extremely well structured and can be relied on for study in closed or open book exams. The notes are 32 pages of concise, exam focused material designed to anticipate the sorts of exam questions thereby ensuring that the student only focuses on knowing what is required to do well on the exam.
The major topics covered in these notes include:
• Introduction + Traumatic Nursing – A Holistic Approach
• Systematic Paediatric Assessment
• Role Of The Perioperative Nurse
• Perioperative Nursing – Lower Segment Caesarean Section (LSCS)
• Acute Respiratory Nursing
• Psychological Trauma And Its Relationship To Mental And Physical Ill-Health
• Family-Focused Approaches
• Palliative Care In Aged Care
• Language Of Burns
• Assessment And Management Of Burns
• Wound Aetiology
About the author: These notes are written by a Nexus Notes recommended author. This author completed their Master of Nursing at the University of Sydney following completion of a Bachelor of Health Sciences. This author has a history of High Distinctions and is a popular note taker on Nexus Notes. Nexus Notes highly recommends the content produced by this author.
You must log in to submit a review.