View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are complete and clear course summary notes for Research and Evidence at University of Sydney. The course code is NURS6030.
I used these notes as my main study preparation and they have been formatted to facilitate easy navigation and quick learning of the essential concepts. The notes are extremely well structured and can be relied on for study in closed or open book exams. The notes are 19 pages of concise, exam focused material designed to anticipate the sorts of exam questions thereby ensuring that the student only focuses on knowing what is required to do well on the exam.
The major topics covered in these notes include:
• How Does Research Help Me As A Clinician?
• Different Approaches To Research – Research Paradigm And Methods
• Ethical Considerations
• Critiquing The Research Literature
• Qualitative Research And Nursing Questions
• Qualitative Research – Analysis And Interpretation
• Clinical Practice Guidelines
• What Makes A Good Clinical Research Project?
• Inquiring And Changing Practice
• Systematic Reviews
About the author: These notes are written by a Nexus Notes recommended author. This author completed their Master of Nursing at the University of Sydney following completion of a Bachelor of Health Sciences. This author has a history of High Distinctions and is a popular note taker on Nexus Notes. Nexus Notes highly recommends the content produced by this author.
You must log in to submit a review.