View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are complete and clear course summary notes for Federal Constitution at University of Sydney. The course code is LAWS5011.
Comprehensive set of notes used for the final exam of the 2017 Federal Constitutional Law unit. These clear and simple notes will be a great guide for following along with the lecture content and will help you structure your learning around a problem question scenario. The first page is a step-by-step guide of the issues to consider when answering a problem question. There are case summaries under each topic heading with key extracts. Topics include:
– Section 1: Characterisation and interpretation
– Section 2: Powers
– The Defence Power (Communist Party case doctrine)
– Corporations Power
– External Affairs
– Section 3: Prohibitions
– Implied Freedom of Political Communication
– Intergovernmental Immunity
– Freedom of Interstate Trade, Commerce and Intercourse
– Section 4: Severance and Reading Down
– Section 5: Inconsistency s109 (mid-semester assessment topic notes)
About the author: These notes are written by a current gun University of Sydney Undergraduate Law student. This student has scored a number of High Distinctions throughout their degree including a subject score of 88% in Administrative Law. Nexus Notes highly recommends the content produced by this Author.
You must log in to submit a review.