View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Scaffolds for the essay portion of the LAWS2371: Resolving Civil Disputes Exam in Semester 1 2018. These scaffolds helped me gain a distinction in the final exam, and the subject overall.
The topics covered in these scaffolds include a variety of topics covered in previous exams and topics I anticipated may be asked in the Semester 1 2018 exam:
1. The role of lawyers in providing Pro Bono Work
2. The intersection of the practice of law and the business of law (Law as a profession vs. business)
3. The role of technology in litigation: AI, Online Dispute Resolution and Electronically Stored Information
4. Case Management: Rationale behind an ‘overriding purpose’ approach to litigation
5. Increasing Accessibility to Litigation for Disadvantaged Groups: Pro Bono assistance, litigation funding and class actions, community legal centres
6. Costs in Civil Litigation and Ensuring Justice
You must log in to submit a review.