View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Selling my comprehensive notes for the Management Accounting and Applied Finance (MAAF) module prepared. I received a decent marks compare to all my peers.
1. Introduction to management accounting (including ethics)
2. Analysing business operations
3. Activity-based costing and management
4. Pricing decisions and models
5. Management of revenues and costs
6. Performance reporting
7. Working capital management
8. Business planning (including budgeting and forecasting)
9. Performance analysis
10. Performance measurement and management
11. Investment decisions
12. Short-term and medium-term financial management
13. Long-term financial management
14. Business risk
15. Introduction to business valuation
You must log in to submit a review.