View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Complete notes covering all topics required for my university exams for the psychology topic “Learning”. The notes are clear, well laid out and split up by lecture to make them more coherent to read. They cover one semester’s worth (10 lectures) with all the relevant information included.
The topics covered are:
1. Introduction to Learning
2. Learning Theory: Basic Terms and Definitions
3. Classical Conditioning I
4. Classical Conditioning II
5. Operant Conditioning I
6. Operant Conditioning II
7. Escape, Avoidance and Punishment
8. Observational Learning and Language
9. Problem Behaviours and Choices
10. Ethics in Behavioural Experiments
They are well detailed and will greatly increase your chances of scoring high score in an exam. I used these notes as my main form of revision for my university and exam and they were extremely helpful! They contain just the right amount of information that they have the key detail whilst being concise and to the point.
You must log in to submit a review.