View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These exam notes are structured to help answer problem questions and include concepts, legislation, case references and problem answer structure.
– market definition process
– concept of market power
– horizontal restraints (the civil and criminal cartel regime)
– concept of taking advantage of market power (s 46)
– exclusive dealing (s 47)
– resale price maintenance (s 48)
– application of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (now the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, but the relevant concepts are the same)
You must log in to submit a review.